Real food ingredients matter to you. And us, too.
When it comes to enteral nutrition, what you put inside your body really counts. Feel good about the Compleat® family of formulas from Nestlé Health Science — nutritionally complete tube-feeding formulas that include real food ingredients.
NEW and IMPROVED!
The Compleat® family of formulas now includes:
*Order of ingredients may differ based on specific formula
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
- More Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients — Each complete feeding of Compleat® formula (1000-1500mL) includes 2 to 4 servings of a blend of 6 fruit and vegetable ingredients from real food such as tomatoes, peaches, green beans, carrots, cranberry juice concentrate, and peas*
- Protein — Contains a blend of protein from milk, chicken, and pea ingredients
- Fiber — Pea fiber, gum acacia, FOS, inulin, and fiber from fruit and vegetable ingredients
- Suitable for lactose intolerance — Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Now with brown rice syrup — No corn ingredients
- No soy ingredients
INCLUDES A VARIETY OF REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
From Nestlé Health Science, the name you can trust for science-based nutritional therapies.
COMPLETE NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT
For short- or long-term tube-feeding regimens for children and adults.
MEETS MANY DIETARY NEEDS
Gluten-free, suitable for lactose intolerance,** no soy ingredients, no corn ingredients.
Flows through a ≥8 FR feeding tube for gravity or pump-assisted administration.
No dilution is required.
Switching to the new Compleat® formulas?
Ask your healthcare professional for the best way to transition to a new formula*. You can slowly switch out one feeding per day, or you can gradually increase the volume of each feeding. Your doctor or dietitian can guide you.
*Not for individuals with galactosemia