| kcal/mL: 1.0
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
Protein Source: chicken, sodium caseinate (milk), pea puree
NPC:N Ratio: 142:1
MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
n6:n3 Ratio: 3.7:1
Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 380
Meets or exceeds 100% DRIs▲ for protein and 25 key vitamins and minerals:
1-8 years 1000 mL
9-13 years 1500 mL
Fiber Content (Source): 6.8 g/L
(NUTRISOURCE® FIBER♦, fruits & vegetables)
HCPCS Code B4149
lactose intolerance*, gluten-free
* Not for patients with galactosemia
- Made with real food ingredients including chicken, fruit, vegetables and cranberry juice
- Meets the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium & vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock®† blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development
- Contains NUTRISOURCE® FIBER soluble fiber to help support digestive health and normal bowel function
- Provides the equivalent of 2 servings of fruits and vegetables** in 1000mL
**For children 1-4 years of age; the equivalent of 1.6 servings for children 4+ years.
▲ Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) are nutrient reference values developed by the Institute of Medicine and represent the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) value unless unavailable, in which case Adequate Intake (AI) value was used.
†CalciLock™ is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.