PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® WITH PREBIO¹™
Complete Peptide-Based Nutrition
With Prebio1™ Soluble Fiber for the Nutritional Management of Impaired GI Function in Children Ages 1-13
PEPTAMEN is the preferred formula
Among those who had a preference*, more Registered Dietitians prefer Peptamen Junior over PediaSure Peptide for GI Impaired patients.
*Based on a national survey of Registered Dietitian comparing Peptamen Junior vs. PediaSure Peptide. Preference based on the 69% of RDs who expressed a peptide-based formula preference in the survey.
To purchase this product online, select one of the online retailers below for direct delivery.
Product intended for use under medical supervision.
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
Protein Source: enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein
NPC:N Ratio: 183:1
MCT:LCT Ratio: 60:40
n6:n3 Ratio: 4.8:1
Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 365
Renal Solute Load (mOsm/L): 255
Meets or exceeds 100% DRIs ▲ for protein and 25 key vitamins and minerals:
1-8 years 1000 mL
9-13 years 1500 mL
Fiber Content (Source) 3.6 g/L (FOS, inulin)
HCPCS Code B4161
lactose intolerance*, gluten-free
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed 100% whey protein to facilitate gastic emptying
- 3.6 g/L PREBIO1™ soluble fiber blend helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help support digestive health
- Reformulated to meet the 2011 IOM reccommendations for calcium & vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock™1 blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development
- High MCT level to decrease potential for fat malabsorption
- Complete tube feeding or oral supplement
PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® formula contains milk protein. Not appropriate for individuals with cow's milk protein allergy.
* Not for individuals with galactosemia
▲ Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) are nutrient reference values developed by the Institute of Medicine and represent the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) value unless unavailable, in which case Adequate Intake (AI) value was used.
†CalciLock™ is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development